eBay have launched a competion to find the Irish seller of the year the top prize of â‚¬5000, a trip to eBay Live and a brand new Sony Viao laptop. Two runners up will receive â‚¬2500 and a laptop with a further â‚¬1000 for three semi finalists. Entrants will be judged on
* The number of successful sales made by each entrant
* The quality of each entrant’s listings (taking into account descriptions, titles, customer-friendly policies etcâ€¦)
* Feedback received by each entrant from buyers
* The level of creativity demonstrated by each entrant
* The level of community focus demonstrated by each entrant
Entires are available in three categories – New eBay sellers and new eBay businesses that have previously sold less than ten items, and a third category for existing eBay businesses.
The competition is only open to residents in the Republic of Ireland and registration has to be in by 4th February. We look forward to seeing the winner in Boston!