ChannelAdvisor have today announced their Autumn Release featuring upgrades to their MarketPlaces and Comparison Shopping solutions. All of the features of the Autumn Release revolve around enhancing visibility into retailers’ e-commerce sales, whether on Amazon or comparison shopping engines.
The highlight of the Autumn Release is Amazon 360, a new feature of ChannelAdvisor’s Marketplaces solution that provides retailers with revenue and order intelligence on recent Amazon transactions. Amazon 360 merges all essential information—performance metrics, top-selling products, unshipped orders—into one dashboard, enabling retailers to act on issues immediately and make profitable decisions.
The elements of Amazon 360 include:
- Improved seller dashboard – displays key information on your Amazon sales, top performing products, orders pending shipment, and product listing status
- Amazon seller metrics – highlights important seller metrics monitored by Amazon that are integral in your seller status
- Detailed negative feedback – imports all negative feedback notes for quick response
- Product performance view– covers Seller Performance down to individual SKU details
- Competitive landscape view– shows a compact view of your major competitors on Amazon by SKU
- Rule-based price adjustment – configures rules based on margin to automatically change product prices
Amazon 360 is fully compatible with Amazon UK, US, DE and FR and works with Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA). This offering will be fully available to ChannelAdvisor customers on the 21st September 2011.
The 2011 Autumn Release includes the release of the Comparison Shopping Merchandiser, a feature that improves insight into shopping data feeds. The Merchandiser helps retailers transfer inventory data into the appropriate format for comparison shopping engines, complete with a dynamic, real-time preview that allows retailers to quickly see examples of how their data will be displayed on each comparison shopping engine.
ChannelAdvisor will offer two webinars that dive into the details of the Autumn Release. The first webinar offers a high-level overview of the entire Autumn Release, while the second webinar is a deep dive into the details of Amazon 360.
There’s more information about the ChannelAdvisor Autumn Release on their website. Retailers interested in discovering more about Amazon 360 or other features of the Autumn Release should contact ChannelAdvisor at 0203 014 2700 or [email protected] to arrange a personalised demo.