Global Entrepreneurship Week is a worldwide initiative that provides an exciting, supportive and inspiring environment for people to discover and fulfil their entrepreneurial potential. The aim of the week is to break down the barriers to starting or growing a business.
This year Global Entrepreneurship Week will take place from 14th to 20th November. Enterprise Nation, with support from gold sponsor, Alibaba.com, will be hosting events every day of Global Entrepreneurship Week focused on helping small businesses go global.
Everyone I talk to who sells outside their home country is telling me that cross border trade is increasingly important to their business and is one of the key contributors to their growth. Going global is undoubtedly one of the best ways to grow your business, especially in the current economic climate.
The week’s schedule is
- Monday – Release of international trade research findings and Go Global app
- Tuesday – Main conference at Coin Street Conference Centre, London, with keynote speakers and practical panels (Visit Enterprise Nation for the full speaker programme)
- Wednesday – International trade event in Belfast
- Thursday – All-day workshops at O2 Workshop on Tottenham Court Road, London
- Friday – Twintrade on Twitter where we partner small businesses going global!
The main conference will be packed with speakers already experienced in global trading. Successful exporters such as Richard Moross of MOO.COM, Kate Castle from BoginaBag (who won investment on Dragons Den), Janan Leo of CocoRose and Rob Law, founder of Trunki, will tell their stories of trading success, mixed with advice from experts in the fields of payment, virtual offices, website translation, making sales, international media and much more!
The cost to attend any or all of the weeks events is just £50. Pay once and attend either/both the conference and all-day workshops. For TameBay readers we’ve got a 10% discount so you receive all this for just £45. Just register to attend and enter the discount code ‘TameBay’ to qualify.