- Learn about the Electronics and General Merchandise opportunity in the UK
- Discover more about the tools Monsoon Commerce has to help you grow you business
- Network with your peers and learn more about what others are doing to succeed
- Meet members of the Monsoon Commerce team
- Expand your knowledge of your Monsoon solution in training sessions
Day one of the Monsoon Commerce Summit is for online merchants and is billed as the “Electronics and General Merchandise (EGM) Seller Seminar“, it includes an FBA keynote from guest speaker Chris Poad, Director, Merchant Services at Amazon. This half day seminar kicks off at 1pm and include an evening networking reception.
Day two “The Monsoon Commerce Training Seminar” is intended for Monsoon customers covering the features and best practices of the Monsoon solution. You’ll learn about Dynamic Pricing, Markets, FBA, and Best Practices, Inventory Pricing Groups, Listing, & Shipping Strategies, Pricing Strategies and Operational Efficiencies.
This is an ideal time to meet the Monsoon team including CEO Brian Elliott. I’ll also be there for the online merchants seminar on the 17th so I’ll look forward to seeing you at the networking reception if you’re coming. You can reserve a place to attend the summit for either (or both) days on the Monsoon website.