If you want to find out more about the basics of selling on eBay this course in Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire might be just the thing.
Called Developing Your Business on eBay, it will look at the nuts and bolts of establishing an eBay presence. To check out the full day’s programme, check out this page.
The day will cover:
- How to get started with eBay, researching the market place and about eBay listing policies and restrictions
- Fees – The costs of using eBay and Paypal to receive payment and how to create an eBay fees calculator
- Researching your market – Finding competitors and pricing your product accordingly
- Pricing strategies – Starting price, reserve pricing and ‘buy it now’
- Taking appropriate digital images of your product, transferring images and editing photo files
- Putting it all together – Titles and descriptions, packaging layouts and listing enhancements. Return policies and your obligations as a seller
- eBay listing tools – Turbo Lister – do you need it?
- Completing the sale and how to deal with unpaid items
- Getting help and using the community forums
The good news is that if you live in the Wales Convergence zone then this training is entirely free. To find out all about this opportunity, check out this page.