Small business network Enterprise Nation, with help from Microsoft and UPS, will be offering more of their useful Go & Grow Online events starting in May.
Aimed squarely at people who want their business to flourish on the web, the events offer digital start-ups practical tips and advice from experts in social media, SEO, start-up finance, ecommerce, copywriting and web design.
Enterprise Nation founder Emma Jones MBE says: “Just being out there is no longer enough in the digital world. You have to make a noise, look slick, and have your sights set on international markets. There are some simple practical steps the smallest online firms can take to add fire power to their digital presence and change the fortunes of their firms in 2014. This series of events has been put together to take startups through some lessons on how to capitalise on this incredible moment in time – and take off by making the most of the web!”
The five events start on May 14 in central London. Experts who will be sharing their wisdom include:
· Rob Forkan, co-founder, Gandys Flip Flops
· Alison Battisby, social media expert
· Mei Shui, MD of Virgin StartUp
· Tamsin Fox-Favies, social media expert for Constant Contact
· Cristoph Rieche, founder of IWOCA
· Keith Devon, WordPress developer
· Rob Calvert, CEO of Click design & development agency
To find out more and book tickets, please visit the event pages: go-and-grow-online.eventbrite.co.uk