Small business community Enterprise Nation, led by Emma Jones, has partnered with Microsoft and UPS to put on a series of free events in London to help people take their online businesses from idea stage to world stage.
The ‘Go and Grow Online’take place at Microsoft’s London headquarters, and this even is the last in the current series.
Growing your online shop – 26th June, 6.30pm-8pm
Learn how to grow your online shop with advanced-level advice on turning visitors into customers and introducing your products to a global market:
– Emma Jones, founder of Enterprise Nation
– Rob and Paul Forkan, co-founders of Gandys Flip Flops
– Remy Jansons, Business Development Manager at Ve Interactive
– Andrew Dennison, Founder of Coconut Grass
– Matt Guffey, Director of Marketing for UPS UK, Ireland and the Nordics
To bag yourself a seat at this event, for free, check out this page.