The Guardian describes their “Guardian Masterclasses” as a unique programme of learning embedded within one of the world’s most forward-thinking media organisations.
Masterclasses offer a broad range of short and long courses across a variety of disciplines from creative writing, journalism, photography and design, film and digital media, music and cultural appreciation.
They say that “Harnessing the expertise and specialisms within the organisation, our courses are led by first class and award-winning Guardian professionals whilst also drawing on the skills and expertise of other leading figures at the forefront of the creative and digital industries“.
Tamebay friend John Hayes is one of those leading experts, and is scheduled to deliver a Masterclass on “Successful email and social media marketing” on Tuesday the 28th of October from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM.
The three-hour theoretical seminar draws on John’s experience in marketing, journalism and digital media to present a rounded model of best practice for social and email marketing. Topics covered over the evening include:
- How to build and segment a responsive email marketing subscriber list
- How to create compelling content that engages prospective clients – and ultimately sells more
- How to benchmark, test and improve email marketing campaigns
- How to create socially-enabled campaigns with the potential to go viral
- How to generate new leads, engage prospective and existing clients, and manage relationships via social media
- How to incorporate email and social media marketing into a wider content marketing strategy