eSeller are holding a webinar on the 20th November at 2pm titled “How to grow your business one parcel at a time“. The webinar will be hosted by eSeller Editor Paul Skeldon with Eoin Keneally, Head of eCommerce for myHermes.
No matter how big or small a company it all started with one parcel, one shipment and one successful delivery. With the rise of ecommerce and its low cost of entry versus developing traditional brick and mortar stores. How did those small businesses who have become so successful at online retail start and grow. We will look at how the Sheffield Mug Company and ecommerce start-ups have grown their businesses online and their best recommendations for success.
Five great reasons to join in…
- 1: Learn what small changes can have a big effect on your conversion rates
- 2: Get inspiration from the Sheffield Mug Company and other retailers who have grown their online businesses
- 3: Discover how to avoid common delivery mistakes
- 4: Uncover great strategies and techniques to help transform your business
- 5: Improve your ecommerce knowledge with ideas that are easy to implement
As an added incentive, by registering for this webinar you will be entered into the eSeller draw for your chance to win £100 of free delivery from myHermes in the month of January.