If you find the testosterone fuelled back-stabbing shenanigans of The Apprentice depressing, then there is a tonic.
It’s the Festival of Female Entrepreneurs that’s being held in Bristol this week.
Tamebay’s friends at Enterprise Nation have put together an inspiring line up of speakers at the event at the Colston Hall this Thursday (the 22nd) in Bristol and you can see it in full here.
The Festival promises that you can:
– Be inspired by entrepreneurial speakers
– Meet advisers who can help your business grow
– Attend workshops on topics from social media to sales, raising finance and selling to retailers
– Connect with fellow entrepreneurs
– Access funding opportunities
– Spend a day working ‘on’ your business not ‘in’ it!
It often seems to me that there are stacks of brilliant and innovative women beavering away in the ecommerce field but that we hear from too few of them. That’s why it’s so encouraging to see events like this dedicated to female entrepreneurs.
Of course, it is also slightly dispiriting that such events are necessary. But I will put money on this event being nothing but positive being led, as it is, by the unstoppable Emma Jones.