With just a week to go before the Fashion Without Borders and Retail Without Borders conference, Pentagon have released a free whova app for the event for both Android and Apple to help you plan your schedule and network more efficiently.
The app will allow you to
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule.
- Plan ahead whom to meet at the event by browsing attendee profiles in advance.
- Send in-app messages and exchange contact info.
- Find attendees with common affiliations, education, shared networks and social profiles.
- Receive update notifications from organisers.
- Access agenda, GPS guidance, maps, and parking directions.
There’s still time to book a place if you haven’t already done so. The conference takes place on the 23rd March at the QEII centre in London.