Newegg, the 2nd largest pure-play e-commerce retailer in the USA is looking for innovative, high quality goods from UK brands, manufacturers and retailers.
As a seller on Newegg you can trade in the US market with less barriers and more traffic:
- Newegg is the ‘merchant of record’ which means you have no liability regarding US sales tax
- With Newegg’s logistics programme you put consignment stock in the US which is then picked, packed, despatched for you
- Returns can be handled by Newegg on your behalf
- Over 30M registered customers who know and trust Newegg and bought $2.85Bn worth of goods in 2015
- Up to 75m visitors/month
- Extensive promotional, social media and email marketing options
- The industry’s lowest commission fees
Newegg is general merchandise marketplace that is well known for Consumer Electronics and Tech products and welcomes applications from any category of product. If you’d like to find out more then register for the Department for International Trade’s ‘Exporting is Great’ Newegg webinar where they’ll tell you everything you need to know about selling on Newegg.