A new service launched at InternetRetailing Expo today, Cross Border VAT, aims to offer analytics software to help online retailers track and monitor EU tax liabilities by country and currency.
Cross Border VAT reckon that they can save you time and money by doing all the heavy lifting by:
- Collecting all your sales and refund data from marketplaces such as Amazon EU, Amazon US and eBay
- Collating the data and applying FX rates to currencies using HMRC or European Central Bank exchange rates
- Letting you monitor your sales across 28 EU countries so you can see if you are reaching any EU Distance Selling Thresholds and warn you
- Monitor any Amazon FBA goods movement across EU countries which would effectively make your threshold zero and hence your company liable for VAT registration
- Let you download an Excel report with your VAT breakdown and all transactional data in a clean easy to read file to share with your accountant or Bookeeper
Cross Border VAT offer a free 30 day no obligation trial which also gives you your previous quarter VAT return to download and compare with your last filing. A full subscription costs £240 per year.