On the 17th of October, we will be holding a webinar focused on International Growth in partnership with GFS.
We surveyed some of the largest UK online merchants with turnovers ranging from £1M to £10M+, including members of the Tamebay £1m Seller Club, to find out their plans for international growth over the next two years, which markets they plan to target and, what they saw as the biggest barriers to overseas growth. In the webinar we will be presenting anonymised results from the Tamebay International Expansion Survey and reveal where your competitors are seeing the greatest success and what challenges they face in expanding overseas.
Never has there been greater focus and urgency to look beyond the UK and Brexit to grow ecommerce sales. No one really knows what trading with Europe will look like after Brexit Day on the 29th March 2019, so considering your options and planning is key, as is looking for alternative countries to target.
This webinar is designed for sellers who want to seriously scale their business and accelerate their overseas selling grow international revenues. It will give competitor insights and practical advice including:
- Markets where retailers are selling today and how much
- Top markets and product categories where retailers see growth in the next 2 years
- Brexit – how to mitigate the risk and adapt your approach for success
- What retailers see as the Top 3 barriers to international ecommerce growth
- Smart ways to overcome these barriers and open new markets and new sales channels with less pain
Register now if you want to boost international sales and get the inside track from retailers who are already seeing success. If you can’t make the date? Register anyway to guarantee that we send you the link to the webinar replay as soon as it’s available.