Ecommerce has created a great level playing field for retailers of all sizes. With a little planning, online sellers who want to maximise their peak sales season can get ahead of the biggest shopping season of the year – Black Friday & Christmas.
However the preparation need not be for the Christmas season alone. Peak sales are now a firmly established trend in the retail sales calendar so how do you make the most of these days and what opportunities can they provide for growing retailers to compete with major brands and carry these lesson forward around the whole year?
Join Sangeetha Narasimhan, Regional Marketing Director SMB Online Europe at Ingenico ePayments in a webinar today at 2pm to discover their top conversion tips to make the most out of peak sales this season. Sangeetha is Regional Marketing Director SMB Online Europe at Ingenico ePayments, and is passionate about using data and customer insights to help online sellers grow their business.
Sangeetha will share:
- Simple tips to boost conversion around peak sales
- Peak sales are not just about Black Friday and Christmas – other peak sales to watch out for
- Cross-border opportunities around peak sales
- Optimising the payments experience around peak sales
- Regulations to watch for
- Ways to differentiate your offering/ul>
The webinar takes place today, Wednesday the 18th of September at 2pm.