For the next couple of months through to the New Year, there are traffic increases on Amazon’s marketplaces across the world and many sellers experience an increase in sales and activity in their stores. Here are 6 selling on Amazon Top Tips to make sure that you are ready to maximize your global selling opportunities.
6 selling on Amazon Top Tips
- Review your inventory dashboard across all global marketplaces
First things first: Plan your inventory proactively and send inventory early. Review your inventory dashboard for inventory velocity history to ensure items stay in-stock during the holiday.
- Check for deal recommendations to plan inventory ahead
Check for deal recommendations in Upcoming Events to see holiday events open for Deals submissions.
- Refine product pages and listing details
Fine-tune your pricing, product pages, and listing details. Add enhanced brand content to your detail pages which can result in more traffic, higher conversion rates, and increased sales.
- Expand to more marketplaces using build international listings
You can save time and effort by managing offers in one marketplace but also grow across all Amazon’s marketplaces.
- Optimize sponsored products campaigns to increase visibility
Events lead to higher than normal traffic which can deplete campaign budgets faster than normal. Consider increasing your budget and bids.
- Offer promotions to grow sales
Offer promotions like free shipping or use coupons to increase sales conversions.