UPS have recently announced the release of free plug-ins which could especially benefit small businesses by making UPS tools and services easily accessible within four popular e-commerce platforms: WooCommerce, PrestaShop, OpenCart and Magento.
The launch coincides with UPS Digital Access Program, prioritising e-commerce growth by enhancing its network and services to enable faster deliveries, enhanced visibility and a broader range of delivery options with competitive shipping rates. The plug-ins allow merchants to easily access the courier’s services and benefit from the seamless running of a business.
Knowledge is plug-ins
Clear guidance through the fulfilment process is desirable to consumers, using plug-ins that bring out the best in an ecommerce experience can ease a merchants mind by knowing their consumers have options that present them with accurate and efficient information on their shipment.
“As the retail industry rapidly transforms, UPS continues to find new ways to make its industry-leading services more accessible,”
“With UPS’s Digital Access Program, we’re leveling the e-commerce playing field for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) worldwide, allowing them to offer many of the same services offered by the world’s largest brands.”
– Kevin Warren, chief marketing officer, UPS.
Small and medium sized businesses will find great success from using the plug-in which currently offer discounts of up to 55 percent off Daily rates if they open an account.
What can you do with UPS plug-ins?:
- Offer your customers the convenience of shipping to a UPS Access Point™ location
- Set your preferred shipping rates
- Create shipping labels and batch process orders all in one place
- Display accurate and scheduled delivery time during the check-out process based on configurable order cutoff time
- Keep your customers informed and reduce inquiries with real-time tracking information