Since September 2019 eBay have added new features to Terapeak in Seller Hub and today they have announced that there will be even more new features added to Terapeak in the next few months. eBay have also announced the end of standalone Terapeak – From the 31st of March onwards, sellers can only access Terapeak functionalities from Seller Hub and will no longer be able to access the standalone Terapeak website.
New features added to Terapeak in Seller Hub
With Terapeak you have access to information in real time in Seller Hub, so you can manage all aspects of your business in the same place. Since its launch in Seller Hub, eBay have added more features to Terapeak.
New features for Terapeak in Seller Hub
- Category selector – narrow your search by category and view only transactions that occur in a specific eBay category.
- Type-ahead component – recommended keyword and category suggestions, based on the most frequent seller searches corresponding to the keywords that you’ve started typing.
- Data visualisation for item sold, price over time – spot and analyse trends over time for items sold and their prices.
- Data visualisation for market share – easily identify your top competitors’ market shares and calculate average item prices.
Upcoming features to Terapeak in Seller Hub
In the next few months we will be adding even more features to Terapeak in Seller Hub, to better provide sellers with additional insights into their business data and that of their competitors.
Upcoming features for Terapeak in Seller Hub
- Unsold listing indexing & sell-through rate (early March)
- Aggregate metrics for active listings (early March)
- Listing report for active listings (early March)
- Multi-User Access(early April)
- Data visualisations for active listings – Price & Category distribution (late April)
Using Terapeak going forward
As a result of these new features, sellers will have access to an even more powerful data analysis and insights tool:
- Up-to-date data – Seller Hub data is in real time, so sellers can see all sales up to the present time (compared to a 2 to 3 hour delay on the Terapeak website).
- All in one place – sellers do not need to use a different tool and can carry out all their market research tasks: insights, analysis and visualisations in one tool.
- More powerful searches – the tool will include Item search to account for aspect values.
- Active listings – we will also be adding listings that are active and have yet to sell (compared to the Terapeak website that does not capture such listings).