There is a lot of angst and confusion going on in the world right now, much of it leaving us uncertain about how our ecommerce businesses will fare over the coming weeks and maybe even months. To help you discover what can you do now to preserve your customer relationships, a Replyco Customer Service Webinar will be held at 3pm on the 31st of March 2020.
In this Replyco Customer Service Webinar you will learn how to pro-actively communicate with buyers using email templates, auto-responders and filters to manage work flow; understand auto-responder best practices; get first hand knowledge on how to configure specific case scenarios; and get your questions answered during a Q&A session.
The Replyco Customer Service Webinar is free and should take about 30-45 minutes.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to
- Create Email Templates (Standard Replies)
- Create autoresponders
- Use Rules and Filters to identify messages and the correct next step
- Automatically Sort and Tag messages for specific users or departments
- Set SLA standards so you don’t forget the important stuff
Scenarios the workshop will address
- Where is my order
- Out of stock
- Business hours
- Return Policy / Where to send returns
- Expect delay due to Coronavirus
Replyco will also send downloadable email templates for scenarios presented following the session.