The Wholesale Forums (TWF) are offering all Marketplace Sellers a free service where TWF staff will post your stocklists for free.
The Wholesale Forums are not only a place to list stock, but of course a place that you can also source stock. With the disruption caused by the Coronavirus, some online retailers will have bulk stock they wish to dispose of while other may have supply chain issues and be looking for products to sell. If you’re in either of those buckets, have a look at the Whole Sale Forums here.
“A key part of the success of The Wholesale Forums is our ‘free to buy’ B2B marketplace. We have decided in order to help our community of online sellers, wholesalers and manufacturers – whilst we can’t reduce the buyer or seller commission any further than zero, we have taken the decision to help our community in this difficult time by listing stock for our sellers for free.
We understand that listing stock offers in the community marketplace is time consuming, especially if you have a whole stocklist full of products. Given that there is also a crisis happening, creating each listing manually can be frustrating and simply take time you don’t have!
We believe that we can help everyone today by giving sellers more visibility to our growing community of over 230,000 members, and increase the stock levels for our buyers.”
– Helen Parker, CEO, The Wholesale Forums
This offer applies to both current TWF advertisers, and any new customers who can sign up to sell at only £12.50 per month (+VAT).
How to get stock listed on The Wholesale Forums for free
There are 2 ways to supply your stock list or details to us.
- Via email to your account manager
- Using the quick upload form
- New advertisers need to sign up for an advertising account at £12.50 per month (+VAT) with no ongoing commitment ( or other plans available) and complete the due diligence form
- Due Diligence will take 1 working day as standard to ensure your credentials
- Your Advertiser account will be instantly activated once approved