If you missed today’s Coronavirus emergency webinar,’Building resilience in challenging times’, it’s now available to watch again here
Recognizing that there are many retailers struggling to figure out how to survive due to the Coronavirus crises, we partnered with ShipStation’s Andrew Norman to bring an overview of how you can adjust your business in these challenging times to build resilience.
If you’re an offline business who has never sold online before, an Amazon merchant feeling the effects of the latest FBA difficulties, or simply confused about how you’re going to get your business through the COVID-19 epidemic as smoothly as possible, this webinar looks at how online sellers can navigate through these challenging times and how businesses can migrate to selling online.
- How consumer demand and buying behaviour continues to change rapidly
- The challenges and opportunities for brick and mortar stores
- How to meet increased demand across different selling channels
- The fulfilment options that will help you to give your orders moving
- Turning fulfilment from a tick box into differentiation in the market
The webinar is available to watch if you missed it or to re-watch if there are some points you’d like to refresh.