There’s a new and improved World Account for customers who use WorldFirst payment services for their marketplace and online businesses.
Don’t go rushing looking for a major change however as the account will feel very familiar with all your normal services, but there are a ton of smaller incremental changes to make everything that little bit easier and smoother. It’s nice to see a company focusing on the little details rather than only worrying about huge product releases and the updates to the World Account have resulted in a significantly usability which users will appreciate.
Key features for the improved World Account
- Faster same-currency and cross-currency payments to speed up your supply chain
- Speed up your supply chain
- Make same-day payments to more currencies than ever before with our later cut-off times
- Send USD and HK payments to any currency account based in Hong Kong to release your shipments sooner
- Seamless currency account management
- Customers can open local currency accounts for FREE at the click of a button and use instantly*
- Set-up payees (beneficiaries) with ease using our new smart forms
- Generate on demand statements and proof of account ownership to set-up your marketplace accounts with speed and efficiency
- Connect your World Account to Xero to sync all your transactions in real-time and streamline your accounting process
- Intuitive central dashboard
- Simple, single-view dashboard with real-time view of balances
- Use our live rates display (inclusive of our fee) to take advantage of market movements
- View and manage the status of your new accounts
- Pricing even more transparent with your fixed FX transfer fee clearly on display
- On demand statements and proof of account ownership
- Add payees (beneficiaries) easily with smart new functionality
- Live chat services with responses from WorldFirst experts
- Easy to use live chat service 8.30-17.30 Monday to Friday (GMT)
- Improved time out prompts for a better user experience
“In order to provide you with an unparalleled level of service and convenience at your fingertips, we listened extensively to your feedback. By delving into what you wanted from us, as well as what you expected from the market, we came to deliver some of our most impactful work to date, as we continue to build the world’s best platform for international trade.
As we look to the future, we’re continuously enhancing our product offering with our business users’ needs at the forefront of our plans. The World Account will be the heart of WorldFirst as we continue to innovate through technology to bring inclusive financial services, especially to small businesses. Always striving to make it easy to do business anywhere, we’re proud of our past, and excited about our future.”