Cracking the SME returns challenge webinar PLUS exclusive preview of GFS Global Returns Pro
Start Date: Thursday 3rd September 2020 - 11:00am
End Date: Thursday 3rd September 2020 - 12:00pm
The returns challenge costs UK retailers a whopping £60bn a year, and while ecommerce continues to grow at around 20% each year, this trend has only been accelerated by Coronavirus as lockdown has left shoppers with no choice but to buy online.
With Returns rates in some verticals varying up to 50% for the UK to as high as 70% in Germany, it’s not surprising that poorly managed returns can hit a business hard, especially for retailers operating with lower stock levels, tighter margins and unforgiving tough rules for returns from marketplaces. The rising rate and cost of returns continues to put operational costs and margins for SMEs (shipping on average 75+ parcels per day) under pressure – and as online spend continues to soar, so does the problem of returns.
But it doesn’t just end there – consumers now expect the same ease and convenience for returns as well as delivery, wherever they are in the world and they expect the same level of service regardless of the size of your business. In fact, 78% of all consumers look at the returns options and policy at the checkout before making their final purchase decision.
It’s hardly surprising then that solving the returns challenge is a top priority for ecommerce businesses and one of the biggest obstacles for SMEs (shipping on average 75+ parcels per day) to expand internationally.
Until now – larger ecommerce players have had the upper hand as they have both the resources and means to solve the returns challenge. It’s vital, therefore, that smaller businesses find affordable solutions to solve the returns challenge and level the playing field.
That’s why multi-carrier delivery experts GFS have partnered with ZigZag to launch, GFS Global Returns Pro, the first choice for expanding ecommerce businesses wanting a fast and affordable solution to simplify global returns and give customers a high-end experience, without the high-end cost.
Join Bobbie Ttooulis, Executive Director of GFS, and Al Gerrie, Founder and CEO of ZigZag to gain key industry insights on current and future outlook for returns. AND, see it here first – see an exclusive preview of GFS Global Returns Pro to see how you can:
- Gain immediate access to a global network of 200+ returns services
- Choose from home, Business Courier Collection and 320,000 drop-off points across 200+ countries
- Localise in 35 languages Return goods to stock 50% faster
- Cut overall costs associated with returns by 60%
- Reduce customer service enquiries by 40%
- Enable customers to make an online return in just seconds
- Give customers a high-end returns experience without the high-end cost:
- Localise in 35 languages
- Reduce the operational burden and cost of global returns
- Offset the cost of returns
- Offer free, part-funded and consumer paid returns
- Quick and easy deployment in 1-2 days
- Flat affordable monthly fee
- Takes seconds for consumers to make a return
If you are an online seller shipping 75+ parcels per day or more, then this is a webinar not to be missed!