There is little doubt that trading overseas will change massively at the and of 2021 post COVID-19 and this coming on the tail of Brexit. Indeed is has already started to change with Amazon announcing that FBA will be segregated with the UK and EU as two different areas from the 1st of Janaury 2021. No longer will UK sellers be able to put stock into a UK Amazon warehouse and sell to the EU – merchants will have to have stock physically in an EU warehouse in order to fulfil orders in EU countries.
This, coupled with the post COVID-19 disruption will increase the complexity for developing an International strategy and so the DIT, recognising both the challenges and the opportunities presented, are holding a webinar on the 28th of July aimed at assisting you to develop your export strategy.
This webinar will be appropriate for businesses which are looking to develop an export strategy for the first time as well as those existing exporters who recognise that their international strategy may need to be reviewed in the post COVID-19 world. The content will include:
- Setting your objectives and recognising your resource requirements
- Which overseas market(s) should you focus on?
- Key elements of a strategy to consider (i.e. what will go in your plan?)
- Deciding on tactics to achieve those objectives, given the changing world
- Some simple management tools to help you develop your strategy
You can sign up to attend the webinar here.