If you own your own brand, then you should be interested in the Amazon Brand Registry webinar taking place this week. Amazon Brand Registry gives you greater influence and control over your brand’s product listings on Amazon. This includes both your own listings and those created by third party merchants that sell your products.
It’s not just your own product listings that you’re protecting, Amazon Brand Registry also assists preventing listings for other products infringing on your IP. Amazon report that enrolled brands report an average of 99% fewer suspected infringements than before the launch of Brand Registry.
To enroll in Amazon Brand Registry you will need:
- An active registered trade mark for your brand that appears on your products or packaging.
- The ability to verify yourself as the rights owner for the trade mark.
- An Amazon account. You can use an existing Amazon account (credentials associated with Vendor/Seller Central) or create a new one for free.
If you would like to find out more, Amazon are holding a webinar on Wednesday this week, the 12th of August 2020, and will focus on how you can register your Brand in Amazon Brand Registry, what are the steps you have to take and what are the requirements and benefits. In addition they will give you an overview about the free Brand Building Tools to protect and develop your brand on Amazon.
Amazon Brand Registry webinar agenda
- What is Amazon Brand Registry?
- Brand Registry Application Process – Step by Step Guide
- Free Brand Building Tools
- Q&A with experts