The Growth 2000 UK Report 2020 produced by our media partner RetailX contains this year’s list of the 2,000 UK multichannel and ecommerce retailers that follow the previously-published RetailX UK Top500.
The report focuses on growth and the four drivers of growth: more traffic, the shift to mobile shopping, easy and convenient delivery and engaging – and paying – via social media. That’s analysed through four dimensions: Find, Mobile, Delivery and Social, and illustrated by case studies drawn from retailers selling in a wide variety of categories and different ways.
Throughout, research is illustrated by RetailX’s trademark quick-to-read graphics.
As a Tamebay reader, you can download the Growth 2000 UK Report 2020 for free for:
- The full list of 2,000 up-and-coming retailers that sell online and across channels in the UK
- Performance-led analysis of Growth 2000 retailers from Birchbox and Fortnum & Mason to Strings Direct and Freemans
- Quick-to-read graphics showing key trends in UK ecommerce and multichannel retailing
- How different categories of retailers use key ecommerce tools
- The context: how retailers are trading in a challenging 2020 environment
Did you make it into the Growth 2000 this year? You can download for free from InternetRetailing here to find out!