Retailers can launch quickly in new countries, but often find it difficult to receive payments and repatriate funds, meaning profits are eroded by poor exchange rates and fees. Read the full paper to find out how WorldFirst’s solution allows retailers to set up local currency accounts on demand in target countries.
The paper also explore the pros and cons of setting up a bank account with; a local bank, domestic banking provider, marketplace or ecommerce platforms and money transfer platforms.
So…What percentage of online shoppers are making purchases across borders? How can your company save time when preparing to sell aboard? What do leading retailers have to say about WorldFirst?
Download the full report now, for all the knowledge you need to launch your business in a new country, without any money or time going to waste.
The full report includes:
- Pros and cons of different bank accounts and platforms
- The reality of launching into countries and selling abroad
- How local payments work
- How WorldFirst’s money transfer platform works
- What the solution enables
- Onboarding process
- Detailed case studies with Bleepbox and Argofield
- Next steps
- And much more