ChannelAdvisor have opened registration for AutoCommerce 2021, an interactive, virtual learning and networking event for automotive brands, distributors, demand partners, and retailers on the 19th of January 2021.
AutoCommerce 2021 aims to provide automotive brands with expert guidance to help strengthen online performance throughout the year. The one-day digital conference help automotive and powersport sellers continue to navigate the pandemic. Registrants can access tangible solutions to help increase their brand presence, diversify selling channels, and streamline inventory and order management while leveraging performance metrics that can inform business decisions.
“Automotive brands are seeking new ways to connect with more purchase-ready consumers to help sustain their businesses in the new year and beyond. AutoCommerce is a great opportunity for them to execute their online strategies for adaptability and to target continued growth. We’re thrilled to provide attendees with free access to trusted e-commerce experts and ChannelAdvisor’s elite automotive partner ecosystem.”
– Curt McDowell, director of strategic partners and category management, ChannelAdvisor
AutoCommerce 2021 best practices in:
- Selling on marketplaces
- Leveraging the power of digital marketing
- Navigating logistics and fulfillment
This auto-focused event offers unique opportunities to:
- Learn from ecommerce and automotive experts
- Acquire tangible tips to help you increase sales
- Connect with ChannelAdvisor partners to leverage their offerings for growth