In good news for those wanting to sell more at very little effort, news is out that sees Russia added to the eBay Global Shipping programme from the 5th of April 2021.
Having Russia added, for many will be little more than ticking a box and carrying on selling as if you were selling to the UK, as eBay take care of all exports and once your goods arrive at the UK eBay Global Shipping warehouse your feedback is also protected.
The eBay Global Shipping programme is one of the features of eBay we love best – it is an enabler of global trade and means that you can sell around the world.
eBay Global Shipping Protections
With Russia added, when you sell to the country through the eBay Global Shipping programme you will receive the following protections:
- You qualify for automatic 5-star protection on postage and dispatch charge detailed seller ratings when you provide free domestic postage to the UK Shipping Centre
- You qualify for automatic 5-star protection on delivery time detailed seller ratings when you post with same day or 1-day dispatch, upload tracking information within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment (or mark the item as shipped if you don’t use a tracked service), and the item is delivered to the UK Shipping Centre within 3 working days
- Your buyers will be able to leave you feedback for transactions involving Global Shipping Programme items. However, eBay will remove neutral or negative feedback associated with Global Shipping Programme transactions in some circumstances:
- You aren’t responsible for item loss or damage that occurs after the item reaches the UK Shipping Centre. Once an item has been forwarded by the UK Shipping Centre, you won’t be responsible for refunding the buyer if an eBay Money Back Guarantee or PayPal Buyer Protection case is filed against you for one of the following reasons:
- A buyer claims an item isn’t received or a package is damaged in transit
What other countries does eBay Global Shipping cover?
NB We will see Russia added to this list on the 5th of April.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
Rest of World
Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Martinique, Mexico, Monaco, Montserrat, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Reunion, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, UAE, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Vietnam
Great news with Russia being added, as we have lost EU sales due to brexit maybe this may make up for some if this losd.
Comments are closed.