Top Barbecue Tips? If you’re wondering if we’ve lost the plot at Tamebay rest assured. This is the latest marketing from OnBuy and we’re noting it as it’s great to see them stepping up their game and promoting sellers offers to consumers. Whilst al fresco grilling advice isn’t high on our content planner, seeing OnBuy addressing consumer interests most definitely is, so here’s their unedited latest marketing blast:
Top barbecue tips to take your grilling game to the next level just in time for the heatwave
On a warm, balmy day there’s nothing better than a barbecue with your nearest and dearest. As family and friends continue to reunite after months of restrictions, barbecues are set to be the events of the summer. To top it all off, we’re finally experiencing some hot weather!
Online marketplace OnBuy.com has compiled a list of best tips, tricks and recommendations to help shoppers choose the best barbecue for them and to take their barbecue skills up a notch in time for the July heatwave.
With a large outdoor table, plenty of chairs, and the all-important barbecue itself, you’ll be set to host an alfresco feast. Why opt for ordinary when you can serve up a banquet that is truly out of this world?
- Barbecues don’t come cheap but if you plan on firing up the grill every time the sun has got its hat on, invest in a more expensive model that will last longer, and give you a more professional experience. If you’re only looking to use it on occasion, a budget-friendly, lightweight portable model is a great choice.
- If you’re a typical Brit that likes to stick the barbecue on at any hint of sun, all year round, opting for a gas barbecue that uses propane will allow you to get your grill on anytime.
If a gas BBQ sounds like the one for you, try out the Outsunny Gas BBQ, fit with storage and side table for the ultimate feast for £239.99 or this Gas Burner Grill BBQ priced at £299.99, which can be fuelled with either butane or propane gas tanks.
- For those that love the authentic taste of a ‘barbie’, choose a charcoal barbecue. The heat from glowing lump wood charcoal embers give the food that classic barbecued taste and appearance. Be sure to let the flames die down before beginning to cook, the most even heat is achieved once the coals are grey and glowing.
If you think a charcoal BBQ is more up your alley, try this Portable Kettle BBQ Grill ideal for those on-the-go grill sessions for £66.99, or this Portable Folding Charcoal BBQ Grill perfect for stationing in the garden, while also being perfectly portable, priced at £39.59.
- Think outside the box when it comes to what you’ll cook on your barbecue – burgers and sausages are the classics, but how about opting for a meat free evening or experimenting with roasting veg?
How about an alfresco pizza night? OnBuy also have you sorted with this Portable BBQ Pizza Oven, fit with a paddle and stone base for beautifully cooked artisan pizzas every time, priced at £75.95.
- Don’t forget the seasoning! A top trick to ensuring barbecued food looks and tastes as good as it can get is to marinate the food in a sauce or seasoning of choice for a few hours before slapping it on the grill.
- When the evening is winding down and you want a sweet treat, how about gathering around this Folding Cast Iron Firepit and making as many s’mores as your heart desires for just £29.99?
Is there any better excuse to crack out the BBQ than when we’re having a scorcher? Get yourself down to the supermarket to stock up on more burgers than you can shake a fist at, crack open a cold one and truly up your grilling game with everything you need, all available now on OnBuy.