After a year of strong ecommerce growth, the opportunity to grow your business has never been greater and that’s the key reason you’ll want to attend the online Linn Academy conference which kicks off next week, running on Wednesday the 6th and Thursday the 7th of October. Register now to secure your place.
What to expect from an online Linn Academy conference
In just a matter of days, you can learn how, as the best and brightest in the ecommerce world share their knowledge and insights in two days of free masterclasses, workshops and panel discussions including:
- Social selling strategies with Facebook’s Sébastien Dubuisson
- Post pandemic trends from IMRG’s Andy Milcahy
- Building an online experience with Hotel Chocolat’s Martin Bell
- Plus experts from Rethink Retail, Payoneer, Shipbob and more
Selling venues at the online Linn Academy conference
Naturally if you’re reading Tamebay we know you’ll be especially interested in hearing from selling venues including marketplaces and social and you’ll find this well catered for. You’ll be able to hear from:
- Alex Kazim, VP Advertising, and Simon Doe, Sr Partnerships & BD Manager, eBay Inc
- Eszter Koves, Head of Account Management, Amazon
- Iris Schiefer, Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager EMEA, BigCommerce
- Mark Lister, Chief Commercial Officer, OnBuy
- Phil Booker, Head of Partnerships, Fruugo
- Sébastien Dubuisson, Commerce Partnerships, Facebook & Instagram
Alongside the people that work for the selling venues, you’ll also find a wealth of experience to support your business including the, Dept of International Trade, IMRG, and of course from Linnworks CEO Callum Campbell and many more from the Linnworks team.
For the unmissable insights that will help you understand the new ecommerce landscape, register for Linn Academy Virtual 2021 now to ensure you can log in for the sessions that really matter to you. You’ll find the full agenda on the Linn Academy website and you can register here.