There’s a new BigCommerce Chargify partnership to enable ecommerce merchants to easily offer subscriptions to customers. In collaboration with developer Ebizio, the BigCommerce Chargify integration provides B2B and/or B2C merchants with a comprehensive solution to manage, track and analyze subscription activity to decrease churn and strengthen customer relationships to influence lifetime value of selling online.
“Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, many B2B SaaS companies expanded their business models with ecommerce offerings. Enabling B2B companies to go to market with any business model is Chargify’s primary objective, and Chargify is the natural next step in that process. It provides a powerful recurring billing and subscription management suite for these hybrid B2B2C companies to support their most complex billing and pricing models.”
– Barrow Hamilton, chief product officer, Chargify
With a one-click install, merchants can use Open Source Checkout to sell their products on subscription directly through their BigCommerce store, removing the need to change existing third-party systems that rely on orders, inventory or customer goal tracking. Merchants can also quickly introduce subscription options to their customers without costly development work. Customers with subscription, non-subscription and varying subscription frequency items in their cart are then able to easily checkout in a single transaction. Merchants can also monitor and analyse their revenue growth in real-time with Chargify’s reporting features.
BigCommerce Chargify integration Key benefits
- Out-of-the-box integration to help merchants get products to market faster and start selling and billing customers to drive revenue.
- Centralised dashboard to give merchants a single location to access, manage, analyze and report on all activity such as subscription revenue, customers, products, and more.
- One-click install via BigCommerce’s Open Source Checkout to keep subscription data in one location and prevent merchants from having to change existing third-party systems that rely on orders, inventory or customer goal tracking.
“Our partnership with Chargify further illustrates our commitment to providing merchants access to the highest-caliber technologies and service providers available in the industry. Chargify and Ebizio both share our desire to help merchants sell more and grow faster to maximize success, and we look forward to working together to mutually support customers.”
– Russell Klein, chief commercial officer, BigCommerce
The partnership comes at a time when B2B brands are increasingly looking to subscription ecommerce to boost sales. According to UnivDatos Market Insights, the global subscription ecommerce market is anticipated to reach $478 billion by 2025, displaying an explosive CAGR of 68.0% over the forecast period (2019-2025)1.
“While consumers have already adopted the idea of subscribing to products through their preferred ecommerce stores, we believe that businesses will follow suit and become more comfortable with purchasing their products on a subscription basis. With BigCommerce being the best Open SaaS ecommerce platform for B2B companies, and Chargify being a powerful B2B-centric subscription platform, the integration between the two only makes sense.”
– Brian Antczak, owner, Ebizio