eBay have announced that small & medium sized businesses will have access to accounting software QuickBooks as the software is now integrated with eBay payments.
This announcement also comes with an offer for new subscribers who can save 30% for 12 months by signing up here. This exclusive offer for eBay sellers is only available for a limited time. Please see QuickBooks promo offer terms and conditions.
QuickBooks subscribers can conveniently and securely access QuickBooks via a web browser—no apps or special software required. Use QuickBooks to invoice buyers, pay bills, generate reports, and prepare taxes.– eBay Seller News Team
Connected for convenience
- QuickBooks automatically syncs eBay transactions, reducing manual data entry.
- See breakdown of income, sales tax, and fees for each transaction
- Keep everything organized in one place
Accounting made easy
- eBay income and expenses appear in your Profit and Loss statement
- Automatically sort transactions into tax categories
- Quickly see how your eBay business is performing with one-click reporting
eBay and QuickBooks have also teamed up to offer you a variety of resources to help you set up and run your business efficiently and professionally. Check out our library of articles, videos, and tips by our team of expert business advisers.– eBay Seller News Team
Accounting is important for any sized business and ideally even the smallest businesses need to ensure they are keeping track of things. This announcement means that sellers will access to a less complex solution which will make it that bit easier.