eBay have added the ability to send Coded Coupons in bulk to specific groups of buyers for ebay Store subscribers. The Coded Coupons tool enables you to offer discounts to buyers by printing, sharing and sending coupons.
With buyer groups, you can reward your buyers with discounts on your own terms, build your customer base and send a coupon code to some of your previous buyers on eBay.
Why use buyer groups?
Buyer groups are the perfect way to share your coded coupons.
- Build loyalty and encourage repeat purchases by sharing coupons with buyers who’ve previously purchased from you.
- Offer specific buyer groups a private discount without lowering your items’ price.
- Promote your seasonal inventory to category-specific buyer groups.
- Send your coded coupons both as an email and a mobile app notification.
- Control your budget and protect your margins with options like minimum spend, expiration date and budget.
You can send coded coupons to specific buyer groups by going to the Seller Hub Marketing tab and accessing the new buyer group section. It’s quick and easy to set up a buyer group.
- Create a buyer group—Define a custom group of buyers to whom you want to send your coupons.
- Choose your campaign—Select an existing coded coupon campaign or set up a new one.
- Add a custom message—Write an optional custom message to send along with your coupon code.
- Send your coupons—Eligible buyers in your groups will receive your coupon codes.
Each buyer can only receive one coupon from you in any 14-day period, so make sure you select the most relevant buyer group to receive your codes. Click here to get started