Argos and Pinterest have opened the doors of The Mood Hotel – a world first concept hotel curated using interior design products from the high street brand, based on the hottest interior trends emerging from Pinterest’s annual trends report. You can visit or perhaps even stay for free this weekend.
The innovative design concept created by The&Partnership, in conjunction with Argos, The Mood Hotel is located in the Town Hall Hotel in Bethnal Green, London, and brings to life the most popular Pinterest trends featured in Pinterest Predicts -through homeware and furniture from the latest Argos product ranges, curated by the retailer’s in-house team.
From luxurious velvets to futuristic detailing – everything featured in the trend-led hotel is available to purchase from Argos in-store and online, allowing customers to put their own twist on The Mood Hotel décor in their own home.
Visit or stay overnight
The rooms are open to the public for complimentary overnight stays from Saturday 2nd April to Monday 4th April, with one of five trend-led Mood Rooms available for applicants to win.
For those unable to visit the hotel, they can experience it through immersive 360° video and detailed high-res photography, as well as shoppable digital formats, on the Pinterest platform and Argos social media channels.
The Mood Hotel rooms
● The Luxe Room: For those with a sense of extravagance, this space will feature plush velvets and opulent gold accents. Inspired by Limitless luxe
● The Play Room: Where fresh and funky worlds collide, this room is the epitome of excitable, youthful energy. Inspired by Kidding around
● The Nature Room: A chance to bring the outside in using earthy colour tones, rugged textures and biophilic designs to achieve a sense of calm and control. Inspired by Biophilic Designs
● The Night Room: Bringing darkness to life, The Night Room is both futuristic and fun, utilising contrasting lighting and striking silhouettes to elevate your surroundings. Inspired by Night Moves
● The Tea Party Room: Inspired by a timeless British ritual, this space is vibrantly eccentric and endlessly chic. Inspired by Cuppa Time
● The Escape Room: Modern minimalism as its finest, this space is all about turning your home into your very own sanctuary. Inspired by Emotional Escape Rooms
We’re excited to finally welcome the public into The Mood Hotel, which we have been working on for several months in partnership with Pinterest. This is a great opportunity to bring our homeware to life, immerse and inspire our customers and really demonstrate the ways our design-led furniture and homeware can transform a room.
As we adapt to the new normal, we believe that The Mood Hotel showcases how consumers can embrace the trends they have been searching for over the past year and integrate them beautifully in the real world.– Andrew Tanner, Design Manager, Argos
We’re delighted to see this first of a kind collaboration come to life. The Mood Hotel is an innovative creation by Argos, which clearly illustrates how brands can benefit from Pinterest’s unique insights both on and off the platform. Ultimately in this case, making it easy for home decor fans to source their creative inspiration and then turn it into a reality.– Sibylle Tretera, Head of Creative Strategy, EMEA , Pinterest
This partnership always seemed like a perfect fit, with Argos offering a trend-led range of furniture and homewares, and Pinterest being the ultimate platform for home inspiration. Now seeing The Mood Hotel in the flesh, I am certain that ideas which cross from the digital world to physical spaces and back again, truly are the most exciting to create.– Toby Allen, Executive Creative Director, The&Partnership
More information on how to book can be found here.