Amazon and it’s third-party sellers account for 42% of the US ecommerce market with its sales revenue estimated in excess of $700 billion. The Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) service enables online retailers around the world to sell into the US and increase their company growth, however, FBA can complicate sales tax compliance.
Join our webinar on the 21st April at 2PM as we’re joined by Benjamin Faust, Tax Technology Solutions Manager for Avalara to learn how to successfully grow your Amazon business in the US.
Navigating the in’s and out’s of sales tax is complex for even the savviest business owner. It’s even more complex when you’re selling via FBA. And failing to comply can put your business at high risk for audit, penalties, and you could even face fraud charges.
Sales tax compliance is key to reaping the rewards and potential profits of selling into the booming US ecommerce market. In this webinar, we’ll discuss the importance of delivering the correct sales and use tax calculations to your customer’s shopping cart or invoicing system. You will learn:
- How sales tax requirements are unique for FBA sellers
- Why tracking your FBA inventory is important
- How to set up your Amazon seller account to automatically collect the correct sales tax
- How to register for a sales tax permit in new states
- Why automation is the trick to more accurate compliance
Register here to attend the webinar live or receive a watch on demand link as soon as the webinar is over.