If you missed our webinar with Avalara held this week, you can now watch again either above or on the ChanneX YouTube channel, to learn how to grow your US Amazon FBA business.
In the webinar, essential viewing for anyone wishing to sell through US Amazon FBA, Benjamin Faust, Tax Technology Solutions Manager for Avalara, walks through the in’s and out’s of sales tax, which is even more complex when you’re selling via FBA. Failing to comply can put your business at high risk for audit, penalties, and you could even face fraud charges so this is one thing you have to get right from the start.
Watch to discover the importance of delivering the correct sales and use tax calculations to your customer’s shopping cart or invoicing system. You will learn:
- How sales tax requirements are unique for US Amazon FBA sellers
- Why tracking your FBA inventory is important
- How to set up your Amazon seller account to automatically collect the correct sales tax
- How to register for a sales tax permit in new states
- Why automation is the trick to more accurate compliance