The Google Cloud Startup Summit is the place that you will learn from experts about the technologies that are shaping the future. At this event you will:
- Understand the Web3.0 impact for business
- Learn why building with inclusion in mind is critical from the start
- Discover strategies to help your startup thrive, from building your MVP to growing your customer base
Taking place on the 22nd of June from 9.30am to 10.30 am, Google are offering a really packed agenda:
- Start with the opening keynote. Tune into a discussion on Web 3.0 and how your startup can be prepared for the future.
- Hear the latest news. Catch exciting announcements on how Google Cloud is investing in the startup ecosystem with tailored programs and offers.
- Learn from DEI experts. Hear about the importance of building products and teams with an inclusion mindset and how to stablish the level-setting principles to do so at your company.
- Unlock strategies to help your startup thrive. Learn from the region’s most successful startups how cloud technology can help a steady growth from building your MVP to scaling to new customers.
You’ll need to register in advance for this digital event, so mark the date in your diary and get ready for a really packed and informative hour on the 22nd June.