We are thrilled to announce that ChannelX World registration is now open. We are also announcing the first speakers to be confirmed at the event which will take place on the 13th of October.
Located at the London Novotel West, ChannelX World will bring together marketplace, social and messaging retailing for the first time.
The event will be held over one day with 45 exhibitors, alongside a 3 Track programme of keynotes, case studies and panels plus workshops and masterclasses. Also on offer will be a one-to-one meeting planner to enable attendees to meet their industry partners face to face.
ChannelX World speakers
Speakers at ChannelX World will include:
- Patrick Nommensen, Senior Director of E-Commerce Operations TikTok
- Murray Lambell, Vice President & General Manager eBay UK
- Georgie Janion-Shaw, Co-Founder and CEO Novello
- Will Rose, Technology Director Unbound Group Plc – owner of Hotter Shoes
- Gabriele Riepsaite-Mutreja, Account Director Wunderman Thompson Commerce
- David Brackin, Founder and Managing Director Stuff U Sell
- Thomas Vosper, Co-Founder & CEO aisle 3
- Chris Griffin, CEO Secret Sales
- Stephanie Buret Cruiziat, Country Manager UK ManoMano
- Bérengère Chaintreau-Fuchs, eBay Head of Customer Engagement eBay
- Brad Aspess MBE, Founder Rarewaves
- Shelley Boyle, Lead Business Development UK ManoMano
ChannelX World Registration
Your Delegate Pass includes access to all Conference Tracks, Workshops and Exhibition plus Breakfast, Lunch and 2 x Tea/Coffee Breaks and post event cocktails. Early bird delegate cost is £195.00 until the 1st of July – Click here to register.
1 to 1 Meetings
The event is using Validify to provide “matchmaking” services for delegates and visitors who wish to meet with specific suppliers at the event. If you are interested in taking part there is a TICK BOX question on the registration form that you must tick and you will be contacted after registration is complete to take part in this service.
Workshop & Exhibition Visitor Pass
Your visitor pass gets you free access to all the ChannelX World workshops and the exhibition area between 10.00am and 1.00pm and 2.00pm and 4.00pm. Click here to register.