The long awaited 2022 Prime Day is here and runs until 23.59pm on 13th July, with millions of deals available globally. Amazon say that 2022Prime Day will feature jaw-dropping deals on top-tier brands, categories, and this is definitely the best day to buy Amazon devices with rock bottom prices as well as a shed load of deals from independent sellers.
Amazon say that deals could sell out fast so customers should check back frequently to find new deals launching throughout the full 48 hours of Prime Day.
This will be an interesting year – without a stable government in place and consumers facing ever increasing cost of living, will shoppers have the funds to splurge? And it’s not just in the UK, 2022 Prime Day is taking place around the world and just about every country is facing similar economic pressures to the UK to varying extents.
Donate with AmazonSmile
Throughout the entire 48-hour Prime Day event, all eligible purchases made with AmazonSmile will generate a double donation of 1% (typically 0.5%) of the net purchase price to a customer’s chosen charity. Full T&Cs can be found here.
Support Small this Prime Day
Customers can save up to 40% on selected products labelled with the Small Business Badge across a wide range of categories from electronics, beauty & health products, homeware, and gifts. For more information about the Small Business Badge and to shop curated collections for Prime Day, visit amazon.co.uk/supportsmall.
2022 Prime Day deals
Save up to 60% on Echo devices, including Echo Dot (3rd Gen) (£16.99), Echo Dot (4th Gen) Kids (£24.99); up to 57% on Fire TV including Fire TV Stick (£17.99) and Fire TV Stick 4K (£22.99); up to 60% on Fire tablets including Fire HD 10 (£79.99) and Fire HD 8 Kids (£59.99); up to 33% on Ring devices, including Ring Video Doorbell (£59.99) and Ring Alarm (£149.99); £35 on Kindle (Starting at £34.99) and £45 on Kindle Paperwhite (Starting at £84.99); Up to 50% on Blink devices including Blink Outdoor Camera (£44.99) and Blink Video Doorbell (£34.99) and 40% on eero Pro 6 (starting at £124.99).
- Automotive: Save up to 30% on Automotive brands including Noco, Autoglym, Glart, Meguiar’s and Muc-Off.
- Baby: Save up to 60% on Feeding Equipment including Tommee Tippee, Phillips and NUK, up to 40% on Monitors & Nursery Décor from Hubble, Nanit and Chicco and up to 35% on Car Seats & Strollers including Maxi-Cosi, Recaro and Baby Jogger.
- Beauty: Save up to 60% on Skincare including Olay, Neutrogena and Burt’s Bees, up to 50% on Haircare including Aussie, TIGI & Redken and up to 35% on Premium Beauty from ELEMIS, Urban Decay & Elizabeth Arden.
- Beer, Wine & Spirits: Save up to 45% on beer, wine and spirits across brands including Talisker, Absolut, the Glenlivet, Tarquin and more.
- Electronics: Save up to 50% on select headphones from Beats, Sony, and JBL; 35% on smartphones and wearables from Apple, Samsung, Garmin, Xiaomi and more; 30% on e-bikes, Segways, scooters, and select PC devices; up to 30% on cameras, drones, action cameras, printers and accessories from DJI, Sony, Nikon, and more.
- Furniture: Save up to 30% on Silentnight mattresses, office, living room and children’s furniture.
- Garden: Save up to 30% on garden products including Keter, Spear & Jackson and Lazy Spa.
- Grocery: Save up to 35% on coffee from brands including L’OR, Tassimo, Lavazza, Starbucks and Solimo Coffee. Save up to 40% on Trek, Nakd, and KIND snacks. Save up to 35% on soft drinks from brands Robinsons, Vita Coco, Fiji Water and Dash Water.
- Home Improvement: Save up to 30% on home improvement brands including Bosch, Karcher and Arlo.
- Health & Personal Care: Save up to 30% on household essentials from Flash, Finish and Dettol, up to 30% on nutrition products from Vitabiotics, Optimum and SlimFast and up to 30% on health and personal care essentials from WaterWipes, Durex and Gillette.
- Home: Save up to 30% on a selection of cookware and bakeware including Le Creuset and Tefal, up to 30% on Silentnight and Sleepdown duvets, pillows and toppers, up to 30% on Joseph and Joseph, Brabantia, Vileda, Philips, Yankee Candle, and more.
- Kitchen: Save up to 30% on selected floorcare brands including Shark, Vax and Hoover as well as a broad range of kitchen appliances from Ninja, Tefal, Tower, Panasonic and more.
- Video Games: Save up to 30% on Video games, accessories, and consoles from Nintendo, Xbox, Oculus, Sony, Ubisoft, Electronic Arts, and more. Up to 50% on video game downloads.
- Major Appliances: Save up to 30% on large appliances from brands including Bosch, Candy, and Samsung. Save up to 30% on small kitchen appliances, including Panasonic and Toshiba.
- Personal Care Appliances: Save up to 60% on Philips Lumea Prestige IPL products, up to 70% on Oral-B electric toothbrushes and up to 65% on Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes. Save up to 50% on male styling appliances from Philips, Braun, Wahl and more, up to 30% on ghd and Remington, up to 35% on medical and massage devices from Omron, Revitive, and Braun and up to 35% on water flossers from Waterpik and Panasonic.
- Pets: Save up to 25% on pet food from Felix and Lily’s Kitchen, up to 30% on pet healthcare from Frontline and Lintbells YuMOVE and up to 35% on pet supplies.
- Sports: Save up to 30% on an extensive variety of sporting goods including Fitbit activity trackers, bikes, cycling equipment and camping products. Save up to 30% on sports apparel from a broad range of brands including Puma, Under Armour and Speedo.
- Toys: Save up to 30% off toy brands including LEGO, Barbie, Hot Wheels and more.
- Amazon Fashion: Customers can shop product edits from their favourite influencers and brands like Hugo Boss, Wrangler, G-Star, Puma, Lee, Vans, Swarovski, Iris & Lilly, Amazon Essentials, and The Drop – all up to 30% off.
- Amazon Brands: Save up to 20% off on select styles from Amazon brands, including home, electronic, and sports essentials from Amazon Basics, Umi, and Eono; furniture products for every room from Alkove, Rivet, and Movian; every day essentials such as coffee, nuts; and beauty products from byAmazon, Amazon Basic Care, and Amazon Aware.