It’s worth a reminder that there are Amazon Partnered Carrier discounts on offer through to April 2023 and that has to be good news for sellers. The biggest discounts are for shipments to EU destinations, but the discount for UK fulfilment centres isn’t to be sniffed at in a world where prices seem to be only ever going up.
Amazon Partnered Carrier discounts
- An average discount of 50% on Amazon Partnered Carrier programme fees for domestic parcel and pallet shipments sent to fulfilment centres in Germany, France, Italy, and Spain. For more information, go to Amazon Partnered Carrier programme promotional discount FAQ.
- An average decrease of 20% on Amazon Partnered Carrier program fees for domestic parcel shipments sent to fulfilment centres in UK.
Your final fee may vary depending on the quantity, dimensions and weight of the boxes and the rate applied. Rates are subject to change.
Amazon Partnered Carrier Programme
The Amazon-partnered carrier options that are available to FBA sellers for small parcel deliveries (SPD) within the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Poland and the Netherlands, and less-than-truckload/full truckload (LTL/FTL) shipments (also called pallet shipments) within the UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy.
How to use the programme
- Select Amazon or partnered carrier in the shipment creation workflow.
- Enter the details of your delivery. You will receive an estimate of the delivery charges.
- Before accepting the delivery charges, review T’s and C’s
- Click on Accept charges.
- After you have prepared your delivery, contact your carrier to schedule the pickup.