In a move that might please sellers when it becomes available in the UK, eBay Australia have added bulky item fulfilment to eBay Fulfilment by Orange Connex. This covers products up to 85kg which frankly means pretty much anything in marketplace selling terms, especially with dimensions up to 2m.
eBay bulky item fulfilment for Australia
- It’s a multichannel solution, so you can use it across all your online shopping channels.
- Tracking will be automatically uploaded for all sent items.
- When you use eBay Fulfilment by Orange Connex delivery services, your items are automatically protected from all delivery-related defects.
- There are no minimum inbound requirements for the warehouse.
- Item dimension limits are L ≤200 cm, W ≤120 cm, H ≤100 cm and 85kg.
- Rates start at only $28 for same city deliveries.
eBay Fulfilment by Orange Connex is a solution to store, pick, pack and ship your inventory, so you can focus on selling and growing your business. Customers get same day handling and a seamless delivery experience, while you’re protected from delivery related defects. Previously, it was only available for relatively small products and a big advantage was automatic eligibility for eBay Plus, the subscription programme for buyers offering upgrades to free express delivery.
The addition of bulky item fulfilment is an interesting step as it moves from the realms of a courier or postal solution (relatively easy in 3PL terms) to deliveries which will be palletised or two person delivery experiences. While there are 100s of fulfilment houses that will handle courier/post despatches, there are relatively few in comparison who cater for bulky item fulfilment so eBay Australia are differentiating their service to appeal to sellers.