Etsy have launched a new Etsy Seller app which is available to download separately from the existing Sell on Etsy app for Apple and Android devices.
According to Etsy the new app aims to make it even easier for sellers to run their businesses on the go. The Etsy Seller app contains added features and improved versions of the features we know sellers love.
The App itself has been available to download for a little while now, and since then it has been receiving mixed feedback from sellers. Despite some sellers loving the app many others say that they are facing navigation and functionality issues.
With the new Etsy Seller app, sellers should be able to:
- Easily check order statuses and get important insights at-a-glance, like whether they have a repeat customer.
- Add photos and listing videos directly from their mobile device.
- Access order details when messaging a buyer and utilize saved replies to respond quickly to common questions.
- Purchase and print shipping labels via the app to save time and money.
- Manage their inventory and access detailed insights about their shop’s performance.
Etsy say that the new Etsy Seller app’s technology enables them to more quickly roll out updates based on seller feedback, so they’ll continue to add features and iterate as they go. Etsy have planned a number of exciting updates in the coming months.
Through the end of the year, the original Sell on Etsy app will still be available so sellers can adjust to the new app without losing access to the features we’re still perfecting in the new Etsy Seller app. Some sellers may find it disheartening to hear that the app they have grown to love could soon vanish but hopefully Etsy will work on fixing some of the prominent issues sellers have with the app before that happens.
What do you think of the new Etsy Seller app?