Reboot EU Sales for Your Business
Start Date: Wednesday 14th September 2022 - 14:00pm
End Date: Wednesday 14th September 2022 - 14:45pmRegister
It’s time to rebook EU sales for your business, and to help you along the way our webinar with GFS, on the 14th of September, will set you with with the knowledge you need to exploit this market.
Next Steps to Sell to EU Customers with IOSS
The Import One Stop Shop (IOSS) was launched in July 2021 to simplify VAT compliance and shipping for the distance selling of goods up to €150. UK businesses who qualify for this service are still hesitant to reconnect their trade ties with the EU due to a lack of clarity and sense of complexity around this post-Brexit service.
However, with the EU being the UK’s biggest ecommerce market – it’s time to change that. Whether you want to reboot EU sales or start selling there for the first time, this 45-minute Masterclass tells you what you need to know to make selling to the EU hassle-free with IOSS.
Shipping experts, GFS have partnered with VAT experts, SimplyVAT.com, to cut through the noise and explain in ‘plain speak’ what this means, with step-by-step guidance on how to get started.
We answer the big questions:
- What’s changed about selling to the EU since 1st January 2020?
- What are the Top 5 IOSS myths that we need to bust?
- In plain speak – What is IOSS and how does it help you save time, money, and improve the customer experience?
- What does the IOSS journey look like? A step-by-step walk-through with real-life examples, starting from IOSS registration and subsequent selling, shipping, and VAT reporting.
- What are the common pitfalls to look out for?
This webinar is relevant for UK ecommerce businesses that have:
- Stopped selling to the EU and want to restart
- Want to sell to the EU for the first time
- Want to optimise EU shipping efficiency and customer delivery experience
- Bobbie Ttooulis, GFS
- Alex Wyatt, SimplyVAT.com
- Chris Dawson, ChannelX
The largest provider of ecommerce delivery solutions in the UK, GFS provides managed multi-carrier parcel services, technology, and logistics expertise.
With 1000+ carrier services, they simplify delivery and drive business growth through one technology platform, one invoice and one relationship. With more than 50 million parcels under their care each year, their influence means they can provide impartial expertise and contingency when you need it.
SimplyVAT.com’s mission is to help you build a successful global business without the worry of VAT compliance.
With their team of experienced experts, you can register for VAT internationally, keep your brand protected with their ongoing compliance service and ensure your VAT accounts are in good order. Expand into the EU today knowing your VAT requirements are in safe hands.
- 50% off your IOSS registration costs + Free Delivery Audit
Offer Terms & Conditions: IOSS Registration Discount offer expires on 15th October 2022. Contract must be signed on or before this date to redeem. Offers can be availed through appointment booking only. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.