There are now less than two weeks left to enter and win an award and £10,000 in the eBay for Business Awards 2022. We know their are many worthy eBay businesses out there so what are you waiting for? You’ve got to be in it to win it!
This Summer, the sixth annual eBay for Business Awards will see six lucky winners receive £10,000 to boost their business, along with a fantastic bundle of business growth and marketing support.
Entering your business story in the competition is free of charge via the eBay for Business Awards page. Here you’ll find everything you need to apply, including guidance, tips on how to optimise your entry, and the awards application form itself.
The awards give you the chance to tell your story and win great prizes including the following:
- A cash prize of £10,000.
- A package of tailored business benefits including a free anchor store subscription and enhanced growth support from dedicated eBay team members.
- Direct communication with eBay’s PR & Marketing team who will be on the look-out to promote your business via media or campaigns.
How to enter eBay for Business Awards 2022
- Check that you meet the requirements. Entrants must be 18 or over, be registered as a business on www.ebay.co.uk and not have a below standard account.
- Tell your story. Show that your business or idea is a worthy winner. Make sure to include as much detail as possible and enhance your entry by providing a video link or attaching photographs or technical drawings.
- Submit your entry. Make sure you submit your entry by midnight on 27 July 2022.
Good luck to everyone who enters!