eBay have announced a revision to the final value fees for items in the Watches, Parts & Accessories category. This change excludes Watches, which represent 90% of the sales in the category.
Following the announced final value fee revision, all categories within Watches, Parts & Accessories will share a common fee structure. The new fee structure will be effective from September the 12th, 2022 within the following:
Watches, Parts & Accessories fee changes
The main points for non-Store and Starter Store sellers to note are:
- For Sales between $1,000 and $7,500 will result in a reduced final value fee of 6.5% down from 12.55%.
- Sales over $7,500 will be charged a higher 3% final value fee instead of the previous 2.35%.
- Making a sale of up to $1,000 will be charged a higher 15% final value fee.
The main points for Basic, Premium, Anchor, and Enterprise Store sellers to note are:
- If you make a sale of up to $1,000 will now pay a 12.5% final value fee, up from 11.7%.
- If you make a sale between $1,000 and $5,000 you will now be charged a 4% final value fee.
- Sales of over $5,000 will result in a higher 3% final value fee, up from 2.35%.
We continue to see that our investments in the Watches category, such as eBay Authenticity Guarantee, are winning the trust of our buyers and sellers.
As always, thank you for selling on eBay.– eBay News Team
Note that the “Authenticity” programme in the US only applies to sales over $2k so it’s just a price hike for most lower value items with no service “benefit” from authentication.
Comments are closed.