In the latest Seller Release, eBay are highlighting new shop features you can use to grow your business and increase loyalty with customers. Take some time to read the seller release notes to fully understand these features:
- Create newsletters for previous and interested buyers using customisable templates that highlight your new inventory. You can also send promotional offers to drive growth
- Activate your inventory strips – automatically or manually – to showcase new and seasonal inventory to attract more buyers
- Increase your brand recognition and visibility with a Shop logo that will now appear across eBay, including on listing pages, which drives interest from buyers who can save and follow your Shop
- Use new reporting that reveals buyer engagement on your newsletters
- Reach more buyers, draw attention to your Shop, and encourage repeat customers with updated sharing features on popular social media platforms
- Drive more buyers to your Shop with enhanced search navigation and recommended Shops on the eBay homepage increasing your reach
Each of these new features in themselves might seem relatively minor, but added together they make eBay Shop features significantly important so it’s worth taking the time to go through each and fully optimise your shop.
Don’t consider this a one off task, many of the features deserve your time to tinker with and optimise on a regular basis to keep your shop fresh and ensure your inventory is displayed for maximum effectiveness. As the seasons change and demand alters, make sure that Inventory Strips are updated and your Shop Navigation is still relevant.
You’ll also want to keep on top of your shop email, you can add a promotion, such as a coded coupon, or create buyer groups based on your buyers’ previous purchases to gain interest in new inventory so this is something to refresh regularly.
It’s especially worth checking in on the reporting capabilities which let you see how many buyers have opened and clicked on an item on your newsletter. You can also see how many total buyers you’ve reached and the total sales you made 30 days after a buyer clicks on a product link. These are great ways to understand how many of your buyers are engaging with your newsletters, and with your Shop.