Veeqo, a UK multichannel management solution was acquired by Amazon and we’ve been waiting to see what their plans for the business were. Now we know, they’ve announced the US launch of Veeqo and they are making the solution free to use.
Veeqo is now available to Amazon sellers in the US, with early access to new features available in advance of the full launch of the new features later this year. Existing UK-based sellers have also been gifted free access to Veeqo’s legacy product, with a full launch of the new features in the UK to follow.
Sellers using Veeqo can connect their sales channels, including Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Shopify, and access discounted rates on UPS, U.S. Postal Service, DHL, and FedEx. Veeqo’s rate-shopping feature imports sellers’ orders and automatically finds the lowest shipping rate available based on size and weight.
Previously priced at an average cost of $450 per month, Veeqo is now free for all sellers. Sellers who ship via Veeqo pay only for their chosen carrier labels, with no monthly fees.– Amazon
This is massive news for sellers – $450 per month is a significant saving and already a relatively low fee compared to some other multichannel management solutions. Sellers will need to carefully assess their needs and whether Veeqo meets everything that their current supplier has to offer before switching. And there’s the caveat that Amazon will get to see everything you sell on other channels from your pricing to sell through rates and that’s something you might be reluctant to do…
…but with the messaging “Ship orders from all your stores with clever automation that’ll speed up your fulfilment. All for no monthly cost.”, still, there is a massive incentive to at least consider a switch.
Veeqo offers key tools to help sellers cut the cost of shipping, including:
- Amazon-Certified Integration: Log in with Amazon, import orders and immediately access the lowest available shipping rates through Veeqo, thanks to an integration with Amazon’s Buy Shipping service. Avoid late deliveries and negative customer feedback.
- Shipping Automation: Ship bulk batches of up to 100 orders with the lowest rates automatically selected and automatically send tracking emails to customers as orders are fulfilled, saving sellers time and money.
- Brand Your Shipping: Provide a consistent brand experience with branded packing slips and invoices
Future Veeqo features
Veeqo plans to soon introduce powerful new business features for free, including:
- Inventory Sync: Automatically sync inventory across Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Shopify.
- Track and Purchase Inventory: Veeqo offers a full inventory management solution that makes it easy to track and count stock across locations, manage bundles, and email purchase orders to suppliers
- Digital Picking: Pick and pack orders faster while preventing 99% of errors with the added accuracy of the Veeqo scanner and mobile app.
- Reporting and Forecasting: Generate reports that provide actionable insights, enabling sellers to make smarter stock decisions using inventory performance, historical stock, and financial information.