From the 31st of October to the 4th of November 2022, International Trade Week is back, presented by the DIT, and set to showcase a brand-new series of events designed to help businesses of all shapes and sizes maximise their global potential.
One year on from the launch of the Made in the UK, Sold to the World Export Strategy, these events will help businesses understand how to capitalise on opportunities secured by our new trade deals.
Businesses will be able to find out more about key Export Strategy initiatives, such as the Export Support Service and the Export Academy.
Thanks to our partners from across the business community, businesses of all sizes can also get practical advice on how to unlock their global potential.
Look out for highlights including:
- Export Academy LIVE!
- Green Trade and Investment Expo
- Growing your Agri-Tech Business – Does your business have what it takes to take flight?
- DIT Education Day
- DHL Global Trade Webinar on trading with Canada
- The Export Shed: Leveraging the benefits of the Japan Free Trade Agreement
- Exporting – hassle or high income?
Events will take place in-person and virtually, providing helpful and informative advice on how to trade internationally or expand your global footprint. Register your details to sign up to the events on offer.