The Made with Bravery online marketplace has launched in Ukraine, created by EVO company and the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine to support the reconstruction of the country.
International consumers can now purchase Ukrainian products on Made with Bravery to help a good cause. Each time someone buys something on the platform, Made with Bravery donates money to United24 who are working to ‘Rebuild Ukraine’. For each purchase the platform will donate 5% of the item cost and if a purchase is made with a Visa card they will donate 5% extra.
Selling on Made with Bravery
Obviously you’ll need to be a Ukrainian seller to list on this marketplace but businesses big and small are welcome. You’ll see some main points about selling on this platform below:
- You have to be ready and eager to sell cross-border as this marketplace aims to seek buyers from across the world.
- For each sale the seller must pay 12% of the products value as a fee.
- The marketplace will have a chat feature so that buyers and sellers can communicate.
- укрпошта is Made with Bravery’s delivery partner meaning all orders should be sent through it’s branches around the country.
- You need to be able to speak English to sell on this platform
Item categories that sellers can list within are:
- Clothes, shoes and accessories
- Children’s goods and toys
- Beauty and health products
- Home and garden
- Sporting goods
- Art and collectibles
Prohibited categories are:
- Alcohol and tobacco products
- Weapons and parts
- Nail polishes and perfumes
- Medicines and medical products
- Fake brands
- Certificates for goods and services
- Products that are not produced in Ukraine
You can find out more and register here.